P1 Script 02
The following a sample Paper 1. Read through the questions and then move on to the links below for the sample scripts.
Biological level of analysis
1. Explain how one principle of the biological level of analysis may be demonstrated in one empirical study or theory.
Cognitive level of analysis
2. Explain how one biological factor may affect one cognitive process.
One biological factor is the process of neurotransmission, which may affect a cognitive process called
Socio-cultural level of analysis
3. Describe one cultural dimension using one study.
4. Discuss two effects of the environment on physiological processes.
5. With reference to relevant studies, discuss how and why two particular research methods (for example, experiments, case studies, interviews, observations) are used at the cognitive level of analysis.
6. Discuss ethical considerations related to research studies at the sociocultural level of analysis.